a dillydallyknitter: From Pearly Whites to CPurly Delights

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

From Pearly Whites to CPurly Delights

The seemingly endless saga of my dental woes continues and today was another round in the chair (only 1 shot on the pain-o-meter & 15 minutes of nitrous). I passed the time listening to Lime & Violet on the iPod and hoping I'd get out of there in time to make it to the post office so I could hand in my package notice and pick up THIS:

A SPRING FLING SECRET PAL PACKAGE!!!!

And OMG, I can't believe what I found inside. I'm still reeling.

No Sheep for Me! And a Lantern Moon silk project bag and a lovely hand crafted drawstring bag with a divider pocket inside! There's a red pen, chocolates and a Soak packet I've been dying to try and tin of some great smelling Bee Bar lotion--perfect for my dry knitter's hands.

Beautiful turquoise glass bead stitch markers:And then, the yarn:

Regia bamboo sock yarn in a fun jewel toned colorway:
A gorgeous skein of deep blue sport weigh yarn from Kindred Spirits
Two skeins of Misti Alpaca baby alpaca lace yarn in a pretty, pretty red and oh, soooooooooo soft
And two words that make my heart beat faster, "Fleece Artist". In Ruby Red.

I'm gobsmacked at the all the yarny goodness. Truly. I feel so spoiled. I don't even feel the dental pain anymore! Thank you Spring Fling SP!!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger KnitChick said...

Holy Cow!! I think your pal wins the prize for best SP!!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

WOW!!!! That is some spoiling! I guess if you have to go to the dentist...at least you had something like that to come home too!! Seriously, what do you pick first to work on! Enjoy!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Awesome goodies there!!! Ahem..who said you can have red?? LOL! Glad the dental stuff wasn't too bad though! :)

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh wow!!! What a great SP!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Waht a great SP! that ought to take that tooth pain away!

Looks like a really nice/fun package.

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA! Lucky you! The Bamboo colorway looks awesome. I can't wait to see what it will look like once you get it knitted up. Congrats on your package!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Wow - I cannot believe that package - you are one lucky girl ;)

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SP! I'm glad you like your yummy yarn. Sorry to hear about the dental stuff...I'm also going through it now myself! :) Yarn and chocolate takes away the pain, right? Happy Knitting to you !
Spring Fling Pal :)

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

Wow!!!
I've spent more than my fair share this lsat month in the chair-ughhh. But going home to that package would help.

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great package to come home to!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Ooooooo, what an awesome package!!! Yeah, that makes up for the dentist time!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow, that must have made up for having to go to the dentist! What a great package.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home