a dillydallyknitter: "On the 2nd Day of Christmas My SP Gave to Me...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

"On the 2nd Day of Christmas My SP Gave to Me...

...A Package Too Nice to be Called Cheap-y"

First, some Christmas love for my SP:
I have no idea who my CA$P is, other than the state she lives in (unless it's a ghost address) but she's so much fun. Her emails and notes crack me up and make my day. I found out that we both love the show "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" so I know she has great taste in entertainment (if you go to the website you can download the most beautiful rendition of "O Holy Night" performed by musicians from New Orleans).

She made me another fabulous hand-crafted card. Notice the 3-d effect of real hooks!

Look at this--The biggest most gi-normous spool of yarn I've ever seen in my favorite color:

Other goodies: A photo album, a HoHoHo ornament, a Rubiks cube keychain (so I can be like Will Smith), monkey band-aids (heeeeee!), cute Christmas buttons, treats for the kitties in their very own red stockings. And my gifts were tucked inside the cutest, softest red stocking--I'm guessing all three were hand crafted (if you look carefully at the big one you can see the cuff is ribbed!)


And she knit the sweetist little toy for Mika:

And Cary. SP admits she got carried away with the K1,M1

Kitty approved!!


Later that night, I hung the kitty stockings on the tree. I think they're made from a recycled sweater and hand sewn. They're so soft.

Luckily for me, it doesn't just say "Ho"



Thank you Cheap@$$ Santa! I hope Santa is good to you!!

Oh, and for those of you who are following the saga, I'm happy to report that the Nativity remains untouched this morning. Maybe those kitties are finally getting in line for the big Day.

Note: Snow courtesy of Nederlass via the LadyLungDoc. LLD always posts the most peaceful photos of her home area.

6 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great giftage, and I love the cat toys. The kitties sure look interested!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Casey said...

The cat toys are SOOO cute! I love the mice. Very fun stuff from your CASP. :)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Nice package from your SP! I lvoe the little mice.

I be tthe kitties are being good since they hung their stockings!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Rain said...

What a fabulous package, no wonder the kitties have been good, they have much better things to play with now.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

I love the snow..stars!! That is an excellent package! Yay for you!! Those mice are the cutest too! Glad the Gansta Kitties are behaving right now!!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I am loving the way that one mouse is SOOO much bigger than the other one. Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home