a dillydallyknitter: Last FO of 2006! Happy 2007!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last FO of 2006! Happy 2007!

Last night I cast off on my Flower Basket Shawl:


Right now it looks like a little blobby so I can't wait to block it and see how it comes out. After it dries, I'll post a better photo. It's my first lace shawl and I used DK weight yarn so I'm excited to try the next one with lace weight yarn.


I found this on Wound Too Tight's blog and discovered that I'm a:

C-List Blogger

Fine with me! After all, I'm the Cpurl!


Happy New Year!!!
I hope 2007 brings you many blessings! (and yarn)

8 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

giggle, giggle, I'm a C-lister too! Yay us!

Can't wait to see the blocked pictures!! So happy for you!! Happy New Year! :)

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Beautiful Flower Basket! How many yards of DK weight did it take?
And it's absolutely about the quality!
Happy New Year!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I'm awaiting your blocked picture too!!!

Happy New Year to you and the Gangstas. Tell those guys to party responsibly and lay off the catnip before things get too out of hand tonite.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Can't wait to see the shawl in all its blocked glory - it looks like it's a fabulous colour.

Happy New Year - may it bring you (and the gangsta kitties) everything you wish for!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

It looks great unblocked IMHO

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you a wonderful New Year!!

I'm looking forward to seeing your flower basket.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Happy New Year!

I can't wait to see the FBS when it's blocked.

Ha ha I'm also on the c-list, all the cool people are!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

I am so going to make a shawl one day! I just have to gain patients somewhere:) I can't wait until you show it and hopefully around your shoulders!

PS!!LUSH Dream Cream does rock. I am so happy to hear someone else has tried it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home