a dillydallyknitter: What's In Your Knitting Bag?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What's In Your Knitting Bag?

1) I'm a Podcast Ho
2) I love winning yarn & related stuff

Guido at It's a Purl Man is having a drawing for a knitting book. To enter, post a photo & link of your Knitting bag and add a comment or two about what you keep inside.

My knitting bag is actually a large canvas bag with pink trim I bought a few years ago before I became a knitter. (It's a Pink Ribbon item for the Susan G. Komen foundation.) I also have a super groovy Sock Fish bag made for me by the fabulous Zknitter.



When not occupied by Mika, my bag holds my latest project(s), a clear bag full of notions, stitch markers, hand cream, etc., a pencil zip case with stitch holders, cable needles and a nail file, crochet hooks, the Yarn Requirements Guide, my Knitters Companion, a notebook and a bottled water (for when I go to Knit Club).

So, (in my Capital One Visa voice), What's in YOUR knitting bag?

5 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Fonzi said...

Very Nice !!!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger soapy said...

cute!
lets see I have wips, book, patterns, notions, pen, etc in my bag...lol

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Can I have Mika?

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Aw she looks so sweet an innocent in there!!!!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Speaking of podcasts - thanks for finding a link for a source for the salad container thingie in the US! It really is fabulous - I love using it! I added the link to the PointySticks show notes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home