a dillydallyknitter: Some Feets, Yarn PrØn, and the Emmy's

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Some Feets, Yarn PrØn, and the Emmy's

People with feet issues may need to avert their eyes this week. Bezzie's son, Chunky, suggested that our Blog stalkin' assignment this week be all about da feet.


Penny Karma's daughter, Beebs wants to know what we'll be wearing down the red carpet for the Emmy's. I'll be wearing vintage Dave and Buster's t-shirt and a dusting of donut powdered sugar.

Mika with Poppy, my stuffie.


Poppy and me.


Cary's feet on the paint splattered D&B T-shirt:



It has been suggested that my yarn prØn shots have been rather lacking of late so I give you the Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn in Icehouse that my bookswap pal, Aimee, gave me!:



Shepherd Splendor in the grass...(what's up with the drain in the photo, cpurl?).


And some Gedifra sock yarn I received from my One Skein pal which I think will be perfect for knitting up some socks for the California Hikers Sock Kal (the colors remind me of a redwood forest).
Future sock warmth to cover these feet:


And finally, the feet of my knitting basket (the one holding some of my UFOs)

7 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Aw see, now you've got good looking feet. (I mean that in the most foot-platonic way! Ha ha!)

Next year we'll hook you up to attend the Emmys on the body of some dead celebrity too and we'll smuggle the donuts in in our cleavage!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

:) Cute post! Nice Yarn Pr0n too!

and...um...I now have a hankering for powdered doughnuts!!!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger soapy said...

beautiful feet & yarn! Especially the LL!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Marji said...

feet of the kntting basket def wins creative interpretation prize.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Ahhh....that's more like it. That Lorna's is gorgeous.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Ceallach said...

Footsies????

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

You crack me up Celine!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home