a dillydallyknitter: User Error

Friday, May 05, 2006

User Error


I boo-hoo'd to my sister that no one left a comment on my last post (alright,so the Iron Trail isn't that interesting but the kitty photo was kinda cute) and she pointed out that apparently, in a spazmatic moment, I set my comments restriction on blogger to allow, uh, no one. And for the, oh, 3-4 of you out there who so eagerly await my next brilliant captivating way to kill time while I'm at work post, I offer my humble apologies. So please comment. Please?

8 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Hi! Glad it's working again. I felt like I was exlcuded from a private knitting club.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

Ummm, yeah.... I tried to leave a post about the iron horse trail but was REJECTED....

Glad it is fully functional!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Yeah, um..iffin you want us, you gotta let us in! ;) hehe {{hugs}}

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's fixed for the non-[[hugs]]-non-bloggers among us, as I had also lodged my complaint that earlier in the week I was prevented from posting a pithy response which would have KILLED....and now I am free to post again! Albeit ANONYMOUSLY....(eerie ominous music)

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Cute graphic for pebkac!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Amy said...

kitty photo was great!!!!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger weaselrina said...

OMG do i love that error message!

(see.. a comment :)

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

I just thought it was blogger being cranky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home