a dillydallyknitter: H is for ....Hell Cats Hi-Jinx!

Monday, April 17, 2006

H is for ....Hell Cats Hi-Jinx!

There once was a very bad Kitty
Who thought he was rather pretty
He sat on the glass
And copied his a$$
And now he thinks he's quite witty!

Ok, I didn't start out wanting to post yet ANOTHER cat photo for the ABC along and so I took my camera out this afternoon and drove around to get a nice photo of the green Hills in my area. One nice by-product of all the rain we've been having is being surrounded bylusciouss green hills. In a month or so, it will all be brown so I like to enjoy it while I can. I took this photo from the parking lot of a church located up on one of the surrounding hills but it didn't come out very hill like and there are far better shots nearby so maybe I'll try again this week.


This afternoon, I got some sock yarn from the fabulous Turtlegirl. It was part of a swap we did that was totally above and beyond but very much appreciated.

And yes, I'm still working on the one sock. I've been knitting a charity sweater the past few days and I thought I'd be done by now because it's the easiest pattern in the world but my hands seem to be working in slow motion.

4 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Get out! He didn't! That smarty pants!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Haha! Too funny!!!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I love your photo of the hills - what a baeutiful landscape!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I love it! I've been trying to convince Aspiring Crazy Cat Lady to scan a pic of one of her cat's butts! And here you did it! Groundbreaking!!!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home