a dillydallyknitter: A Quiet St. Patrick's Day

Friday, March 17, 2006

A Quiet St. Patrick's Day

I started playing with the Hipknits silk yarn my SP sent me in my first package and am pleased with the results so far. Knitting with pure silk is a delight. This is my first attempt at dropped stitches (the on-purpose kind) and it's in the Seafoam scarf pattern SP sent me in my second package. I can't wait to see what it looks like after I've blocked it.



Meanwhile, on the other end of the sofa....

She was a perfect lady--just sat in her seat and stared.
--- Eudora Welty

5 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Hussy Kitty!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Knittypants said...

What a pretty pattern. It will look lovely finished.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger String said...

i love seafoam lace

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

That pattern is gorgeous! (I know, aurora said it above, but I had to say it again!) Must run out immediately and get it!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Ali said...

That scarf is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see it finished.

Good gawd woman, put some pants on that cat ;)

I'm going to add you to my site today. I love the gangsta kitty-capades.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home