a dillydallyknitter: D is for Disneyland!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

D is for Disneyland!

D is for Disneyland last December:





My sister, mother and I made a girl's trip to Disneyland last December and had a great time. I posted this photo today because Disneyland makes me happy and today in my corner of the world, D is for dark, damp, driving, depressing rain dampening my day:


Dark clouds trying to blocking my sun!



An Angel watches over New Orleans Square at Disneyland--where everyday is Mardi Gras!

BTW, one of my favorite local radio stations has been playing some cool music in a tribute to the "Spirit of New Orleans" and if you make a donation to the New Orleans Chapter of Habitat for Humanity they'll send you a CD.

Theme song(s) of the week:
"Mardi Gras in New Orleans" by Professor Longhair, natch
and
"I Shall Believe" by Sheryl Crow because breaking up AND having to fight breast cancer sucks.

4 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Pirate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Great pictures. I love your salute to Fat Tuesday.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Casey said...

D is also for diarrhea - which is what I had during that trip. How cruel is that? To get sick at Disneyland and not be able to eat a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar? It still was a fun trip - the firework show is so beautiful. There was cpurl, knitting while waiting for it!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the kitty condolences.

I love your KO project btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home