a dillydallyknitter: And the Oscar Goes to....

Sunday, March 05, 2006

And the Oscar Goes to....

NOT me...


Penny_Karma held a "predict the Oscars" contest and some of the more stupid ballzy of us submitted photos to her website of us in our red carpet finery. I have many choices of sweats but decided to model some of the Giorgio Fugmani I will be submitting to the upcoming Fug Off and, if Bjork can wear a dead swan, I thought a LIVE CAT would add that extra je ne sais pas. Actually je sais but would rather not say.

Unfortunately, I did not win the prediction contest. However, I really want to thank my stylist and say what an honor it was to just be considered with such esteemed knitters as these and that being nominated was really and truly such a nightmare dream come true.

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Casey said...

The cat just adds the right touch. I hope PETA doesn't come after you!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I liked the kitty, although he/she looks like they want the heck away from that fug! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home