a dillydallyknitter: Do You Think This Ever Happened to Alice Starmore?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Do You Think This Ever Happened to Alice Starmore?

But I like to nap on objects that smell like wet sheep!

Luckily neither cat nor blocked piece were harmed after the taking of this photo. This is the back section of my Sunrise Circle jacket. I started the left (or is it the right) sleeve/section last night. Both sleeves and body fronts are knit in one continuous piece starting at the cuff so this should be interesting!

There are a couple of finished jackets already on the
Sunrise Circle KAL and they're gorgeous.

Oh, and today I'm starting a sock class! Finally I get to see what all the handknit sock making fuss is all about!

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Please make me a pair of socks for my doinky feet! Pleeeeeeeeeeeese!

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

I like your little helper there! Maybe it'll dry faster and have a few extra fibers in there LOL! :)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Amy said...

My cat finds it absolutely necessary to lay on what i am knitting too. You will love sock class, I just finished and working on my second pair.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Carrie K said...

Cary is too much! And I'm sure AS has the same problem. Everyone with a cat must. What is the attraction? Wet wool? Blech.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home