a dillydallyknitter: It's All About Valkryie

Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's All About Valkryie

----We interrupt our normal program for a special Sock Exchange Post for Valkyrie-----

Hi Valkrie,
I went thru the Stash and came up with a few selections for ya. Hopefully you'll like one of these!!

1. Fyberspates from theUK: Pink and Mauve colourway: (the photo looks a little more purple-y than it does IRL, it's more of a dark pink swirl). This was a gift from the fabulous Carolyn.


2. Koigu: Blend of soft pinks, mauves, light blue grey, soft gold. (I bought this when I went to see the Yarn Harlot so I"m sure it's full of good mojo)

3. All Things Heather: Raspberry Truffle. Yummy swirl of pinks & browns. Makes me want to run over to Godiva.

4. Socks That Rock: Chapman Springs. Two part shot because the colors change so dramatically: electric teals, deep purples and greens.



5. Socks That Rock: Rolling Stone: Dark purple, green, bronwn and burgundies.


6 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! You made this tough!! :D I don't hate any of them.

I'd have to say I like them in this order. :)

All things Heather
Chapman Springs
Rolling Stone
Pink and Mauve
Koigu

Does that help? :D

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... I only gave Jenneke two options. You are so much cooler than I am.

And they are all gorgeous! Lucky Valkryie!

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Cpurl is a saint. I mean offering up Koigu that has Harlot vibes? Wow. Valkryie is one lucky sock pal!

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh lovely choices there!!! Yummy! :) Lucy Valkryie!

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck choosing, Valkyrie! It's a tough one.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

Talk about a cool selection of yarn for her to choose from!! Whooohooo!! Can't wait to see which one Valkryie chooses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home