a dillydallyknitter: Identity of My Cheap@$$ Secret Pal Revealed!!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Identity of My Cheap@$$ Secret Pal Revealed!!

Today I received the coolest package from my CASP with a 10-clue reveal!!

Clue number one was written on a card that I forgot to photograph because I'm so forgetful which incidentally, was

Clue # 2: She's forgetful - some cute goodies she forgot to include in my b-day gift pack:


Clue #3: She's at the Bridesmaid age and has lots of shiny gifts to regift:

Clue #4: She has another obsession besides knitting (that's Mika's butt in the corner):


Clue #5: She loves all things crafty, you could say it's a fetish

Clue #6: She's originally from:

Clue #7: She moved to (Kentucky, state of chocolate covered treats):

Clue #8: Someday she hopes to visit:

Clue #9: She plays Bunco (easier than Poker when one is hammered):

Clue #10: The Big Reveal!


It's Sarah from craftfetish!!! Knitter!!Crafter!!Businesswoman!! Check out her cafepress shop here.



Thank you SO very much Sarah for all the fun email and packages!! I just love your sense of humor and how clever you are!

5 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool gifts there! I guess #5 was the BIG hint huh? :)

PS I promise to comment only once!

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee!! What a great CASP! (And is Mika taking a page out of the Ripple book of photography? Hee hee!)

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great reveal! An awful lot of thought must have gone into that. You scored a great CASP.

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great package, and I love the 10 clue reveal. The only thing that would make this post better is the addition of more Ripple pictures!

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! I'm glad you enjoyed the hodge podge of random crap I'd send your way. Much love to the gangstas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home