a dillydallyknitter: C is for Coffee

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

C is for Coffee















I loves me my morning coffee....Especially Peet's coffee...Specifically Peet's Sumatra....

I'm not a nice person without my morning cup of coffee. Ask my sister--She'll swear my head rotates and Exorcist sounds come out of my mouth when I run out of coffee.

But, I bought a pound of coffee this week so the world is safe.

Knitting News: I went to TWO knitting stores yesterday in search of gifts for my Knitty SP and found a few things I hope she'll like.

BTW, the soft blue glow in the upper left hand corner of the coffee photo is the light reflecting off my KnitPicks Decadence Superfine Alpaca Twilight Blue yarn sitting on my Mama Bear yarn swift.

As part of my training for the upcoming Knitting Olympics, I wound my skeins of yarn into balls. I'm making the Abigail sweater from KnitPicks . It's only my second sweater so I think it will be challenging enough because we only have 16 days to complete our "events".



Theme Song of the week: A Change Is Gonna Come (Sam Cooke)

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Quote: Ask my sister--She'll swear my head rotates and Exorcist sounds come out of my mouth when I run out of coffee.


- and it gets worse, people! Give that woman a cup of morning coffee or head out of town...QUICK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home