a dillydallyknitter: B is for Basket

Monday, January 30, 2006

B is for Basket



Yes--I'm still alive and still knitting! No, there is no "A is for" because I couldn't get my A-is-for-Ass in gear to get my blog updated. Not because I don't have hours of unemployed free time but because I've been taking too many naps and suffering from general laziness.

But, it turns out that I have an excuse! A psychologist based in the U.K. has discovered that January 24th is the worst of the year by using this formula: W + (D-d)] x TQ/M x NA.
The holidays are over, Christmas bills start rolling in, resolutions are broken, and the weather is gloomy. No wonder I want to sleep the month away. But no more! February is only a couple days away and a new round of Secret Pal has started on the knitty board and life is good!

Oh, and I have done some knitting:


Behold my first ever knitted sweater modeled by the recipient herself, my darling sister! (knit with Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran)

A cashmere scarf I made for my mother

And, a Hermione hat shown here blocking on a balloon.

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Lucky mother! Nice cashmere scarf and thick and dense too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home