a dillydallyknitter: If You're Afraid of Needles Look Away!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

If You're Afraid of Needles Look Away!

This week's Blogstalking v2 assignment: Show us all your knitting needles in one place. With the exception of those being used on other projects or stuck in a frog pond wanting to be rescued, here they are:

Someday I want to replace the long orange hanger thing (hmm maybe a new design from zknitter) but they keep my circs organized. When they travel, they get to go in a zknitter case.

My Knit Picks Options & Hamony needles nestled in their zknitter cases:
Knitting needle version of a golf bag: My woods and irons.

All those needles and I don't have size 10 DPNs??
A pile of vintage plastic circs I scored on ebay:

All neat and tidy:

You'd think with all those needles, I'd be more productive but nooooooooooooo

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Karen said...

So organized - I love it!!! You have the cutest needle keepers I've ever seen.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe...and I thought I had a lot of needles...doubt it now! ;)

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Maybe if the needles could knit all by themselves, then there would be strength in numbers!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger bmom said...

That's a lot of needles! And so organized. Love the needle cases.

I hate to admit that I have some of those "vintage" circulars and dp needles from many, many years ago!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

I have to agree with Zonda..I thought I had a lot of needles! You definately need a zknitter circular case..I love mine!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger weezalana said...

I'm agog at the needle extravaganza! And soooo jealous of your neat and tidy cases!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Stefaneener said...

They look impressively organized!

You're ready to knit whenever the urge strikes you. No one could ask for more.

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're incredibly organized! If only I had all of mine in one place that would be half the battle!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

Wow! I think you have more than me, and my bunch is quickly becoming monstrous. Reminds me that I need to photograph them.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Holy cow, that's a LOT of needles! I love the woods and irons. If you start knitting needle cozies, I will start to worry. ;-)

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Holy guacamole! That is a lot of needles. Some very nice organization too!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Do you have any needles?

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Virtuous said...

Gurl when did a new week go up?!? Wow!!

I need to get back on mine!

LOL @ you would think you would be more productive! Haha!

You definitely have those DPNs organized to a tee! And I really want you to get some 10s!! LOL

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Wow. That's a lot of needles. And they're all so organized!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

How neat and tidy they all look - and SO MANY of them! I thought I had a lot of needles, but your collection puts mine to shame ;)

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

wow...that's a lot of needles miss! and such tidy cases too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home