a dillydallyknitter: Happy Valentine's Day From Cpurl

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day From Cpurl

I tried but could only finish one red sock for Valentine's Day. (The other one is at the heel flap stage so maybe by this weekend).


I'll be spending my Valentine's day doing romantic things like taking my car to the shop and going to my bookclub meeting, so a solo sock is probably fitting.



Details:
Pattern: Child’s First Socks Sock
Source: Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush
Yarn: Louet Gems Pearl in Red. 2 skeins
Needles: Lantern Moon US 1
Modifications: Worked pattern as written

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Umm..can I have a piece of your chocolate?

hehe! The sock looks awesome!! At least you've got 1 and a bit more done...I have 2 1" cuffs ;)

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Oooooh chocolate!

Oh yeah, the sock looks good too. Hope you get the other finished soon.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Very beautiful!!! I love the photo-shoot with the chocolate too! Good thing the sock is not worn yet, considering how close it is to the yummy treats!!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Yum! the pictures look great. just perfect for today!

Chocolate and socks - it doesn't get better than that.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Yummy looking chocolates - I'm on a self-imposed chocolate fast at the moment so had to wipe the drool off the keyboard ;)

Great sock too!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Beautiful sock! Happy Valentine's Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home