a dillydallyknitter: Lookie What I Won!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lookie What I Won!

I won a prize recently in little contest hosted by the knittilicious Carmen of Sweet Knittilicious Spot and I received it in the mail yesterday, yay!

She's got business going too!

Grey's Anatomy Marathon in my future! And she made me a House music CD-get my blood pumpin' on the way to work and..



This set of sweet little stitch markers. Monday night, and I swear this is true, I was was poking thru my box of stitch markers looking for an itty bitty one and the very next day look at what else was in the prize package! It's that knitty magic.

Thank you Carmen! You Rock!

6 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! I especially adore the stitch markers! Enjoy all the goodies!

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice goodies there! How cool that she knew just when you needed some stitchmarkers!!!

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great prize pack! Good for you!

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm gonna have to check out her store there. I love those gorgeous amber-y colored ones!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger g-girl said...

you sure scored!! those stitch markers are awesome!!! I've been looking for some beads in that same exact hue. :)

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask and ye shall receive.

I'll post some new listing with more of the amber beads in sock marker size.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home