a dillydallyknitter: True Blue Friend Cheers Up Truly Blue Knitter

Saturday, March 04, 2006

True Blue Friend Cheers Up Truly Blue Knitter

Y'all, I had a lousy week and my friend Karen sent me some lovely flowers to cheer me up and deserves a big SHOUT OUT on my blog which, on a good day, has a circulation of, maybe 5 readers. But a lovely, charming, and brilliant 5 they are!



I saw this quiz on nimrodel's blog and found out that I'm Kermit.

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!


"Ladies and gentlemen, they say the show must go on, but they never say why."

4 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger snowdrop said...

kermit! very good! i got fozzie bear, which isn't too bad!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I read your blog! That must be at least 6. ;)

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

What beautiful flowers!

And I was Kermie, too. =)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I was Rowlf the dog. Heh.

Those flowers are beautiful! That was so sweet of Karen. :) The colors are so bright. I see Cary in the backround - watch out, he may try to steal them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home