Third Time...not so charming
This gets harder and harder so, from now on, I'm going to play from the sidelines!
1. The first time I ever attended a Knitting Group, my photo ended up in the local paper.
2. An avid hiker, my biggest achievement so far was climbing Mt. Rainier in Washington state last year.
3. I’m fluent in American Sign Language
4. In high school I took Drivers Ed with the owner of our new LYS and was the worst driver
5. Feeling guilty, I once climbed back halfway up a rock in Arizona to return an arrowhead to a former Native American home site.