a dillydallyknitter: Me, It's all about ME

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Me, It's all about ME

Since this blog is not very telling (I’m still blog-shy)--Here are 5 Fast Fives about Me

5 songs I know all the words to (and bellow ONLY alone in the car, with the windows up or when I'm trying to annoy my friend Romy):

1. Rolling on the River (the Tina Turner version)
2. The entire Joshua Tree album by U2
3. Tumblin’ Dice, Rolling Stones (I got to see them rehearse that song once, it was so cool)
4. The Rising, Bruce Springsteen
5. The chorus to Beethoven’s 9th (I love this symphony so much I learned it phonetically in German and I’m sure I’ve got it all wrong)

5 places to run away to:
1. San Francisco
2. The Mountains
3. The Ocean
4. New York (if only I could afford the airfare!)
5. Any LYS or independent bookstore

5 favorite TV shows

1. Coldcase
2. CBS Sunday Morning
3. The Amazing Race
4. Starting Over (cringe a bit at posting this one, but hey, I get into the stories)
5. Home decorating or home makeover shows on HGTV, DIY, BBC America, etc.

5 favorite Joys:
1. My family & friends
2. My two kitties, Cary and Mika
3. Going to the theater, ballet, concerts etc.
4. Christmas time
5. Going to Disneyland

5 favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. Tivo
3. Digital camera/cell phone camera
4. iPod
5. Magic 8 Ball

Oh, and last night I finished my first hat, ever:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home