a dillydallyknitter: Friday Vespers

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Vespers

Ever have one of those weeks that's out of control busy? That's been my week. But I'm sneaking in a few minutes to keep up with YPF (can't let my membership in da club expire!). Here is some Vesper yarn I recently snagged from Knitterly Things:

When she updated this was pretty much all that was left:

Merino/Tencel in, ok you guess the color:


But later I went back and there were some updates:

Sherbet


Neapolitan:

Muddy Waters:


And some merino/tencel roving:


AKA, a Fiber challah*!

*a termed coined by the witty Stefaneener

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Soooo pretty!!!! All of those colors are drool-worthy!

hehehehe..fiber challah!! you are too cute :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Mmmm, challah!

Beautiful colors.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Those colors are awesome! And I'm never going to be able to see a brad of roving again without thinking, "Hey! Fiber challah!" lol

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Love the yarn, and that roving. Beautiful!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Way to mix your religious analogies--Catholic Vespers and Jewish Challah!

Neopolitan's my fave!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Stefaneener said...

That made me hungry, just reading the names of the colors. I can't wait to see what you do with that roving. How are you finding time to knit?

I'm glad you liked my image!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Very pretty colorways!! Yay you!!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Wool Girl said...

You lucky dog! I seem to always miss these updates and never can get my hands on this yarn! Gorgeous colorways!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oooohhh, great score!! Everything is so pretty.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

Ooooo!

So pretty! I can't wait to see that roving spun up. :)

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Jo said...

That first pink one is so pretty!

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those colorways are so cool! Sherbert and Neopolitan -- yummy makes me think of ice cream.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Ooh, the Sherbert is fantastic. That'll make a great pair of socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home