a dillydallyknitter: Knitty Love!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Knitty Love!

Ali gave me VD love!
I came home from work today and found a bulging package in my mailbox. Oh wait. That didn't come out right. Anyhoo:

Inside the pretty red gift bag there is a package of heart soaps, heart fizzies, lip balm, chocolate lambs and devil/angel rubber duckies ! And a skein of soft and squishy Collinette Jitterbug sock yarn in the Florentine colourway. It looks like party in a skein.

This needs to be re-photographed in better light because the colors are so much more vibrant IRL:


rowr

And even the gansta kitties sent me a Valentine card!

What a great way to end the day. Earlier today my blogless friend K sent me a box of gi-normous cookie sandwiches to work. One of my colleagues described them as "sin in a box"

Thank you lovely ladies! Who needs prince charming with such wonderful friends? (don't answer that)


5 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Awesome! Nice goodies there! :)

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wonderful V-Day gifties!!! So glad you had a nice one!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Batty said...

That's a great package! Nice spoilage!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

What a fabulous package. Colinette do sock yarn?????? How have I missed this!?

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I've seen Florentine in person, and yeah, I'd say that girl is a partier! Don't introduce her to your Shaeffer Anne heroine--I'm not so sure they'd like each other!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home