a dillydallyknitter: Just Two Little FOs

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Just Two Little FOs

Over the weekend I finished the 2nd scarf for Think Pink Project and they're boxed up and ready to mail--just in time for the Oct. 15 deadline.

On Sunday evening, using the Ken's Dulaan hat pattern, I made my first hat for the Dulaan project.

I used 3 strands of Paton's merino wool and US#17 needles and it only took an hour! The guage came out smaller than the pattern but the hat should easily fit a child.

5 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Three strands of Paton's Merino? Wow, that's going to keep one lucky kid quite warm!!!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Nice scarf!! I sent mine today. Oh and thanks for letting us know about the yarn for the hat! I've wanted to make it but didn't have the "yarn" and now I know to use 3 strands..going to use up some odds and ends now! :)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

That will be a nice warm snuggly hat!

Charity knitting just feels right, huh?

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Rain said...

The little hat is adorable and the pink is such a chery colour. They're going to be loved by whoever receives them.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Ceallach said...

Ooh, I love that you put the ball band round the FO! That is cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home