a dillydallyknitter: It's Our World and Cpurl Just Lives in It.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's Our World and Cpurl Just Lives in It.

Hi, this week's Blogstalkin' Assignment is being presented to you by me. My name is Mika and I live with my brother, Cary and we're both looked after by our caretaker, Cpurl. It's a view of our world from our point of view.

First off our daily schedule:

1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Play
4. Sleep

Our morning starts here. We have to wake up our caretaker. We're usually pretty gentle and patient but sometimes use the Stand on the Chest method to get her going. Sometimes we do it at 3 in the morning, hee hee.

Going downstairs for breakfast. We like to play "steal yarn and roll down the stairs".

Mealtime! I'm pretty meh about meals but my skinny brother is usually waiting by his bowl. Cpurl changes our placemats with the holidays. As if we notice.
After breakfast Cary sits in the window. When I was a kitten I couldn't jump up on the ledge but now I go where ever I want. Even places I'm not supposed to.

Playing in one of our favorite toys, a tunnel. At the end you can see my bed.

Cary at the other end.
View out the front window. We like to keep up on what's going on in the 'hood.


Time for another nap. I like to sleep in this big basket sometimes.
It's a good life.

12 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Awww. No hard-knock life for the gangsta kitties!

I have the same halloween mat!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Gangsta kitties represent!

Ok, I love the little placemat under their food dish!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

aw. That's cute. You did a great job! I think your cats have happy lives! :)

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Awww, kitties! Yours get all the toys, beds, and other cuddly activities kitties love. That's so great.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Love it!! Great job showing the Gansta kitties life..by them ;)

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Ha! Great job! I particularly like the first one. Just a ponytail peeking out from under the covers! Hee hee!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

So cute, they so have the good life! You're such a good mommy!

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Aw, your catscare adorable.

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

It certainly is a good life for your kitties! So cute ;)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger weezalana said...

Now why can't *I* have that life?

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Mag said...

I'm really feeling the feline way your photos are so good.

prrrrrrrrrrr.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Great pictures! You're really good at this little blogstalking game thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home