a dillydallyknitter: P...is for Project Spectrum Post Card

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

P...is for Project Spectrum Post Card

I received my Project Spectrum postcard the other day! Melissa of Frog Stitch stitched me an fabulous fabric postcard and even included some beads and ribbon as embellishments.


Little beaded flowers:


The postcard I sent her was a collage:

If you couldn't tell, the color theme this month was Neutrals / Black & White. I'm a little sad that it's over but looking forward to Project Spectrum 2.0 in January, 2007.

5 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Wow!!! I love both of them--how creative!!!


and yes, that was my voice...

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Very cool. Project spectrum looks pretty fun. I might give it a shot next year.

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love both of the post cards! They are really cool. ; )

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger soapy said...

WOW! They both GREAT!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Wow, both of those postcards are awesome!! Nice work! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home