a dillydallyknitter: CA$Py Goodies + My Tools

Sunday, September 03, 2006

CA$Py Goodies + My Tools

My last CA$P package came in this weekend and my adorable SP was: PrincessRach84!

She sent me some lovely handmade stitch markers.

Look a flip flop! What a perfect way to celebrate the end of summer (although, around here, it's year round foot wear)

First up is a close up of some Tilly's freedom spirit yarn, 100% wool. Hmmm maybe some great hand warmers in my future?

Close up of a skein of some super soft RMO yarn: 65% wool, 25% mohair, 10% alpaca
She also sent some cute buttons, and a lemon soap bar and, a brand that every knitter seems to love, Green & Blacks! I know I do.
I forgot to include it in my photo because I've already put it in my car for my next commute, but she made me a supercool CD of 20 awesome songs (The Cure, Rufus Wainwrigth, Ben Folds...)

Thank you Rachel!! You've been a great SP and I had soooo much fun with your gifts and posts and postcards!

On to my Blog Stalking Assignment.

This week: Photograph your Tools.

Could be knitting tools, work tools., and probably a few guys I'd describe as Tools, but I chose to shoot the typical lying around the house tools:

First, my cute little toolbag my Parents gave me one year:

Inside are assorted tools:

They also gave me a all-in-one kit when I bought my house. Maybe they'are trying to give me a hint.

Don't ask my why, but I love meauring tapes. I seem to have formed a collection! And yet, I keep asking for and buying more knitty ones.


Time to Get Real. This one's for Zib:


9 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Ha! I didn't even think of my junk drawer! Though it's mostly rubber bands from the newspaper.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Nice junk drawer! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a roll of fishing line! Ha ha! It comes in handy for everything!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I used to have the same cell phone as the one I spy in there :)

I like that little bag with tools, very cute!!!

Cheers Eva

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

I meant to give that phone to a charity that collects them for women to use--so if anyone knows of a place I can send it, let me know!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger mjm knitting said...

wow at first i was in awe of the neat storage of all your household tools until i came to the junk drawer photo and sighed a sigh of relief. gotta love the junk drawer.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Your SP was so sweet!! Lucky girl! :)

Like the tools, does that phone even work anymore? I remember when it was one of the smaller and light phones, too! LOL! The Body Shop used to have a program for that, you may want to ask them the next time you stop by. Or check Nokia's website?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Junk Drawer!

Those rule.

I hate that I moved and cleaned mine out...cause the new junk drawer ain't got enough junk!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Jody said...

Ha! I have the same tool kit - the one where every piece is "supposed" to fit in it's own compartment. - yeah right! I think I've lost half of them and replace the other half with ones that don'e "quite" fit.

Also - love the junk drawer - I have on just like it :)

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger SuzannaBanana said...

I love that tool bag, and that they then gave you another tool kit later on. Your parents are awesome. You can never have enough hammers, I always say.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home