a dillydallyknitter: Still Here....Still no FOs

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Still Here....Still no FOs

When I started this blog, I vowed to keep it entertaining but really, not much is going on my life these days, save for a couple of job interviews, and there's only so much one can say after wearing the same ratty sweatpants 4 days in a row....but on the fun side of knitting life, the Holiday Secret Pal round is in full swing at on the knittyboard's coffeeshop

This is my first time doing this secret pal game and I have to say it's loads 'o fun. My 'upstream' Secret Pal (one who gives to me) claims to be from a place far away chez moi so I imagine it's some cool country outside of the States. Or maybe it's a ruse and she actually lives around the corner. Wherever she is, she's quite clever and sends me funny posts via the knittyboard all written in rhyming verse. So I, accepting it as a poem-off, reply to her in rhyme. Now I find myself thinking of rhymes all day long, except mine are lame, e.g. "All day at the computer eating candy and fats, now it's time to go feed the cats"

As for my 'downstream' (the one I give to) secret pal, I can't say much because she's so clever she just might figure out who I am and then my cover will be blown. So for now, I'll just say she's super cool and I hope she loves the surprises I send her.

Theme song of the week: Time, Pink Floyd

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Get to work on my voo-doo wrists. It's getting colder by the minute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home