a dillydallyknitter: Stuck in a Rut, But Having A Good Time...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stuck in a Rut, But Having A Good Time...

Just got back from a week visiting my sister up north. Had a great time visiting with some friends and also managed to squeeze in a few side trips "I'll only be 10 minutes, I swear!" to some cool yarn stores.

Project wise, I'm STILL working on my first sweater and realized the other night while I was sleeping (sleeping is when I download and process stuff) I made some bad mistakes that I'll need to rip out. sigh.

Job wise, not much. But I did schedule a Salvation Army pick up of some furniture that's been languishing in my garage for some 2+ years.

I did finish a few little projects:some voodoo wrist warmers


2 little bowls



And I knitted up a cat.

Actually, that's Casey, ruler of my sister's apartment complex.

My personal theme song of the week is: U2's "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of"

4 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Awwwww....look at that gorgeous kitty! Your sister is a lucky girl! (hee hee hee)

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger weaselrina said...

Lots of very cool knitted things :)
I especially love the kitty!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Kitty is cute but I want the bowl pattern; I have already knitted a cat.

Yarner

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Me too, me too! Bowl pattern please!

Rae

 

Post a Comment

<< Home