a dillydallyknitter: Four More Truths and a Lie!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Four More Truths and a Lie!

I never knew how dull my life really is until I had to think of truths for this little game!!

1. I have over 300 figurines in my Hummel collection
2. I once became so addicted to QVC that I know all the hosts by name
3. I have never seen an episode of the Simpsons
4. My sister worked at a Sanrio store and was forced to dress up as Hello Kitty
5. I serve on the volunteer committee at a woman’s shelter

Ok, which one is a fib?

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I say number 3, who could not have seen the simpsons??

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger knottyknitpicks said...

darn - #3 was my first choice. I'll go with #4 - forced to dress up as Hello Kitty?? hello - if I was working at Sanrio, I'd probably ask to dress up in the Hello Kitty costume (probably just once though then hate it cause I'd get all hot and sweaty in it) :) hahahaha

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger weaselrina said...

I have to go with Hummels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home