a dillydallyknitter: Knittyheads Unite!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Knittyheads Unite!

Knit afghan squares or toys for Warm Up America!

Today was my first knitting class (series of 4) to learn how to make a sweater. The teacher is wonderful and I'm going to look forward to making the sweater leap.

After I came home, I was surfing through knitty's coffeeshop and found that one of the knittyheads, Ali, has started a special blog for a group of Knitty.com readers who have joined together to knit as many afghans and toys possible by October 1 for victims of Hurricane Katrina. I literally shot off the sofa, hopped in the car and drove over to Michael's to get some Lion Brand Wool-Ease so I could get started.

Please visit http://aliknits.blogspot.com/ for more information.

Ali--You ROCK!!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Casey said...

That is such a wonderful thing all you ladies are doing. Think of how you'll touch someone with your hand knitted blankets. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home